MWBrands is an ethical and progressive food company. We care for the well-being of our employees and for all those who are involved in our operations from the supply chain through to the distribution and the consumption of our products. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment and continuously strive to improve the health and safety conditions for of our employees.
Our policy is to achieve this through legal compliance and by adopting strong management practices and processes, designed to eliminate any risk to those exposed by our activities.
We base our policy on four core values:
- NOTHING WE DO IS WORTH GETTING HURT FOR
- HEALTH & SAFETY WILL BE EFFECTIVELY MANAGED
- EVERY WORK RELATED INJURY OR ILLNESS COULD AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED
- HEALTH AND SAFETY IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY
Within these values we are committed to:
- Setting and maintaining high procedural standards of health and safety across all our operations worldwide.
- Monitoring health and safety of all worldwide operations through key performance indicators, performance reviews, and appropriate auditing and thereby understanding the impact of the current health & safety procedures.
- Consistently adopting and maintaining an effective formalised health and safety management process across all Operations thereby facilitating exchange of best practices, flexible resource allocation against needs, progress tracking and continuous improvement.
- Setting objectives that ensure clear and visible management accountabilities and employee responsibilities across all our businesses.
- Delivering effective training and personal development programmes that provide the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to support these accountabilities and responsibilities.
This policy is reviewed every two years.